Monday, January 25, 2016

Weekday Peak Hour Driver Incentive Is Actually PhP300 for 3 trips, Not PhP200



So I got my payment statement this afternoon for the week of January 18-24, 2016. To my surprise, I earned extra PhP300 on my weekday peak hour drives, instead of just PhP200 as what was stated in the official announcement.


This is good news for part-time drivers as they only need to have at least 3 trips and at least 3 hours online during the weekday peak hour, which starts at 5PM and ends at 10PM on Mondays-Thursdays, and starts at 5PM and ends at 12MN on Fridays, as below.


Compared to other incentives this week, this is the best. Effectively, you'll get an additional of PhP100 per trip, compared to DAILY GOLD DRIVER of PhP80 per trip or the DAILY SILVER DRIVER at PhP71 per trip.

UPDATE (February 1, 2016): It seems that it was just a mistake on Uber's system. My payout for last week's weekday peak hour driver incentive was only PhP 200.





No comments:

Post a Comment